Hiring a photographer isn't something most people do daily so I'll outline the general process so the black box disappears and morphs into a fun, productive experience. I typically shoot in-studio in Manhattan and Brooklyn but will travel to all of the five boroughs for location work.
Steps to Take and What to Expect
- Use the contact form on my Booking page or shoot me an email at john.m.kester [at] gmail.com. This gets the process rolling. A few things to include [if you know them]:
- Type of Shoot
- Location [are we scouting a location or working in-studio?]
- Goals [what would you like to achieve]
- Consultation. If you're looking for something straightforward I'll be in touch with an estimate and proposed timeline. If I have questions about what you're looking for, I'll suggest some time for us to chat, either by phone or in person.
- Book it and shoot it! When we book, I'll make recommendations specific to the type of shoot we're doing.
- Receive your photos! Two weeks from the shoot you'll receive a private link to your edited photos. You can download the photos for use on the web and any social media platforms. Additionally, you can purchase prints from wallet to huge wall hanging sizes.
- Tell your friends about how awesome the experience was! I'm just getting started on Yelp! and would love your feedback. Sharing my Facebook page with friends is always a good thing.